- 16 thin slices pork (Shabu Shabu)
- 3/4 can coca cola
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
- 1/2 tbsp light sauce
- 1/4 tsp dark sauce
- 1 cucumber, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Mix all the ingredients (except the pork slices) into a swallow plate.
- Roll the thin slice pork with some shredded cucumber & carrot.
- Marinate pork rolls into the cola sauce mixture for 1-2 hrs.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place the pork roll on a oven grill tray, brush the roll with the cola sauce mixture and grill for 4-6 mins.
- Flip to the next side and brush with cola sauce mixture again, grill for another 4-6mins.
- Ready to serve on plate.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More