- 3 cups clams, shell thoroughly cleaned
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 small slices of ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic. Minced
- 1 chili pepper, sliced (optional)
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. vinegar salt to taste
- Put clams in cool water until the shell opens slightly.
- Boil water in a pot and use if to blanch the clams.
- Blanch clams with boiling water.
- Squeeze the juice from one half of the lemon. And cut the other half into thin pieces. Set aside these lemon slices for later.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic. ginger, soy sauce, vinegar. And salt
- Add chili pepper, if desired.
- Marinate clams in this mixture until flavor absorbed.
- Serve clams with round lemon slices..
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More