- ½ medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium clove garlic, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, halved, seeds removed, and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 6 kalamata olives, cut into halves or quarters
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh or dried dill
- Chop garlic and sliced onions and let sit for 5 minutes .
- Combine all ingredients and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More