- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups powdered full cream milk
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/8 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cookies and cream (Oreo), ground
- japanese paper or cellophane
- polvoron moulder
- In a pan over medium heat, toast flour for about 15 minutes or until color turns to light brown. Stir constantly.
- Transfer to a bowl and let it cool. Set aside.
- Add powdered milk and sugar then mix until well combined.
- Pour melted butter then mix well until smooth.
- Add ground cookies and cream then stir well.
- In a polvoron mold, scoop and press the mixture until compact.
- Wrap the molded polvoron with cellophane wrapper then secure by twisting both ends.
- Repeat until all the mixture are consumed. Done!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More