- 6 pecs hot-dog
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 7 tbsp s all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp s mustard
- 4 tbsp s cat-sup
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Wooden sticks
- Heat oil. It should be two-three inches deep.
- Cut hot-dogs in three pecs.
- Stick a small wooden stick in each hot dog.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine milk, egg and honey.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Pat hot-dogs dry with a paper towel.
- Dip each hot-dog in batter and gently lay in the hot oil.
- Fry for about three minutes each until golden brown.
- Serve with mustard and cat sup.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More