- 3 cups corn paste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp. Cornstarch water
- Salt to taste
- Boil 2 cups of water along with corn paste in a pot over medium heat.
- Add salt, then pour in cornstarch water.
- Add 1 tbsp. of water of beaten egg, and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into pot.
- Remove from heat when egg floats up.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More