- 3 pieces tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 small head lettuce, shredded
- 1 small can pork and beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 cup NESTLÃ‰ Cornflakes
For the meat sauce:
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 small onion chopped
- Â¼ kg ground beef
- 1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- Â½ cup tomato sauce
- Â¼ cup banana catsup
- pork and beans reserved liquid
- salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- Cornflakes Taco Salad Cooking Instructions:
- Assemble the salad ingredients on a salad bowl.
- Top with generous amount of cornflakes.
- Set aside.
- To prepare the meat sauce:
- Heat oil. SautÃ© garlic and onion until limp.
- Stir in ground beef and cook until meat changes in color.
- Season with MAGGI Magic Sarap.
- Pour in tomato sauce, banana catsup, and the reserved liquid from the pork and beans.
- Season with sugar and salt.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or until slightly thicken.
- Drizzle prepared salad with the meat sauce and serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More