- 720 g lapu-lapu fillet
- 6 slices cheese, thinly sliced oil
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1/3 cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in a little amount of water for thickening.
- lightly season fish fillet with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Saute onion in butter then stir in crab meat, button mushrooms, and water.
- Add in fresh milk and season with salt and pepper then thicken with cornstarch.
- Slit an opening in the middle of the fish enough to fill at least 1 tbsp crab meat filing.
- Fill fish with crab meat at least 1 tbsp full.
- Cook fish on one side then carefully flip it over to cook the other side.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each fish and let it melt
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More