- 1 cup crabmeat
- 2 cups ubod (coconut pith) julienned
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- cooking oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Soy sauce or fish sauce to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and saut’e the onion and garlic
- Add the crabmeat
- Add the ubod and carrots and aloe to simmer. Mix
- Add the brown sugar and mix some more.
- Season with soy sauce or fish sauce . Mix Serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More