- 1 cup tomato paste
- ½ cup crushed onions
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp. Flour, dissolved in water
- 1 pc. Knorr chicken cube
- In a saucepan, heat the milk ( but don’t boil ).
- Dissolve chicken cubes in milk.
- Add crushed onions. Simmer and stir until ingredients have blended smoothly. Strain. ( Onion pulp may be saved for reuse.)
- Put mixture back into saucepan. Add butter and stir until it melts.
- Add tomato paste and stir continually to blend.
- Pour in flour dissolved in water. Remove from heat.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More