- 4 cups broth, broth comes from boiling and cooking shreds of meat or bones
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup carrots, chopped into tidbits
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil, you may want to make sure that you use only the oils that are good for olive oil or virgin coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup elbow macaroni pasta, uncooked
- fish sauce or patis in Filipino (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 medium-sized onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 400 grams shreds of chicken, cooked or leftover bones of chicken, beef, pork, or turkey
- 4 cups water
- Heat oil in a pot. Sauté garlic and onions. Add in cooked shredded chicken or leftover bones and cook even more until browned. Flavor the meat with fish sauce, pepper, and salt.
- Add in carrots and sauté.
- Pour broth into the sautéed meat and vegetables.
- Place macaroni and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add in cabbage and cook.
- Add in more broth for a thick soup or water for a thin soup. More salt and pepper can also be sprinkled to make the soup full of flavor.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Pour milk into the soup.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More