Recipe Source here
- 4 cups coconut milk
- ¾ cup cornstarch
- ¾ cup condensed milk (traditional Maja Blanca do not have condensed milk but this makes it so much creamier)
- ¾ cup fresh milk
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (you can adjust this one according to your taste)
- 15 oz whole sweet corn kernels
- toasted grated coconut for toppings
- Boil coconut milk in a saucepan.
- Add the condensed milk, sugar and the sweet corn kernels.
- Simmer under low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix fresh milk and cornstarch thoroughly making sure there are no lumps left.
- Pour the milk and cornstarch mixture into the saucepan and mix well.
- Stir consistently until thick.
- Transfer to a serving dish or ramekins to serve individually
- Garnish with toasted grated coconut if you want.
- Let it cool down then chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve cold and with a warm smile.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More