No-bake cakes are now becoming a hit. Did you try one for yourself? Surprise your family with this creamy fruity goodness today. Here is an easy four-ingredient crema de fruita recipe perfect for your taste.
Originally, crema de fruita is an elaborate sponge cake topped in succeeding layers of creamy custard filling, candied fruit, and gelatine. Glazed with clear jelly, this dessert is a sophisticated and elegant stunner. However, with the current famous no-bake recipes, even this lovely pastry has been repackaged. Or reinvented. What if sponge cakes are not around on your craving moments? Then this recipe is for you! Instead of sponge cakes, layers of Graham crackers are used in this recipe. Easy, right? Minus the gelatine preparation and sponge cake layers, but topped with drained fruit cocktail, this recipe will surely be as festive as it can be on your table and for your taste.
Now, prepare your fruit cocktail and cream. Try this crema de fruita recipe here, and you’ll surely be delighted to make another one! Enjoy!
- 1 medium-sized can fruit cocktail, drained.
- 1 small tetra pack Nestle cream
- Graham crackers, crumbs
- Graham crackers, whole
- Line a rectangular container with three layers of whole Graham crackers. Add more layers if you want a thicker crust.
- Spread Nestle cream and fruit cocktail on top.
- Add Graham cracker crumbs. For firmer layers, use whole Graham Crackers instead of crumbs.
- Spread cream and fruit cocktail on top.
- Put another layer of Graham crackers, then cream and fruit cocktail.
- Alternate layers until the desired is achieved.
Image Source here
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....