- FOR CREPE:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup milk, cold
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsps butter, melted
- Butter for greasing the pan
- FOR THE CREPE CAKE:
- 12-15 pcs cooked crepes
- 1 jar hazelnut spread
- FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- 10 pcs choco-peanut bar, crushed
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 tbsps powdered sugar
- 1 bar dark chocolate
- FOR CREPE:
- With a whisk, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Cover the mixture and let it rest at room temperature.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, brush with butter.
- Pour batter mixture to the center of the pan. Tilt the pan on all sides to coat the pan with the batter.
- Cook for a minute or until golden brown, and then flip to cook the other side.
- TO ASSEMBLE THE CREPE CAKE:
- Spread each crepe with the hazelnut spread and sprinkle with crushed choco-peanut bar.
- Stack each crepe on top of the other on a serving plate.
- Top the last layer with whipped cream, crushed choco-peanut, dark chocolate shavings and dust with powdered sugar.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More