- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz. fancy crab meat, drained and crumbled
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 heaping teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) package Wonton wrappers – Found in the produce section with the refrigerated items
- Place wonton wrappers aside and combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton skin.
- Moisten the edges of the wonton with a little bit of water. Fold in a triangle and press to seal- removing air from the inside.
- Take the left and right unsealed sides and pull them up, attaching them to the existing seal on the top. Then press along the edges to close any areas where the filling could be exposed to air (You can really fold a number of different ways as long as the seals are firm) Repeat, setting aside on a plate.
- Place carefully into preheated deep fryer, cooking a few at a time for a few minutes each, until golden brown. Take out and place on side plate to cool. (Although I personally much prefer the deep fried method, you may also bake in oven 400 degrees F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown)
- Serve hot with sweet-sour sauce or mustard sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More