- 500 grams hito, deboned and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Knorr seasoning
- 1 leek 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg cooking oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Form the mixture into small fingers. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain.
- 1 head garlic,minced
- onion, minced
- tomatoes, remove seeds and diced
- 1/4 kilo dalag, cleaned and washed
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cooled
- 3 tablespoons rock salt mustasa leaves, wash and drain
- Prepare the fish. After washing and cleaning, cut and slice fish. Rub with salt and set aside. Prepare the fish.
- Cook rice until very soft and cool. Add in the rest of the salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add the fish and mix. Sautee fish and rice mixture in hot oil with minced garlic and onions, and chopped tomatoes.
- Place mustasa leaf on a plate, put in crispy hito fingers and roll. Serve buro along with the crispy hito in mustasa wraps.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More