- 500g pork kasim, cut into 2″ cubes
- ½ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 pcs. bay leaves
- 1 tsp. crushed peppercorns
- 1 cup water
- Oil for frying
- ¼ cup slurry
- To make adobo, place pork in a pot or casserole. Add remaining ingredients, except the oil for frying. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until pork is tender. Strain the sauce.
- Flake the pork adobo and deep fry until crispy.
- For the sauce, thicken it with slurry and pour over the adobo flakes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More