- 500g prawns, shelled, tails intact
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
For the Batter:
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 cup water
- crushed Cornflakes
- cooking oil for frying
- Marinate shrimp with sugar, pepper, for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare batter by mixing flour and baking powder.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture and pour in oil gradually. Gradually add water and mix to a smooth batter.
- Heat cooking oil for frying.
- Dip prepared prawns in batter and coat well with crushed Cornflakes.
- Deep-fry until golden brown.
- Serve with Chilli Sauce on the side.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More