- 1 piece large plapla
- Salt and pepper
- Barbecue sticks
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Dredge fish in cornstarch and deep fry.
- Use stick to retain the fish shape before frying
- Fry until brown and crispy.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- Cilantro leaves
- 1 piece red chili, sliced
- Salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
- For the dipping sauce, mix all the ingredients.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More