- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp chopped onion
- ½ tsp pepper
- Mushroom Gravy:
- 2 tbsp oil (use the left over oil from fried patties.
- 2½ tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups water.
- 1 beef cube
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- ½ cup mushroom buttons, sliced
- a dash of ground pepper
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Get at least ¼ cup of the mixture, roll into a ball then flatten using your palm.
- Pan fry the shaped mixture (do not overcook) and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Heat cooking oil.
- Saute onion and mushroom.
- Add flour, whisk using a wire whisk until no more lumps.
- Add beef bouillon and ground pepper.
- Simmer until mixture thickens.
- Pour over the sauce over the fried patties.
- Serve with mashed potato and/or white steamed rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More