Fruits for dipping:
- Banana, sliced into bite-size pieces
- Apples, sliced into bite-size pieces
- Wafer sticks
- 1 ¼ cup bittersweet chocolate or semisweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine chocolate and cream in a bowl.
- Place the bowl in a double boiler pot with simmering water.
- Heat the mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add more cream if the mixture gets too thick.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract and mix.
- Serve in a fondue pot.
- Use skewers, forks, colorful sticks for the fruits to be dipped.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More