- 1 pack (200g) Hotcake Mix
- 1 pc (medium) Lacatan Bananas (sliced and soak in fruit cocktail syrup)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tbsp Butter (or margarine, melted)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- Beat egg. Add butter, cinnamon, ½ cup fruit cocktail syrup from banana. Stir until well blended.
- Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and banana. Set aside.
- Heat non stick frying pan, brush with oil. Pour every ¼ cup of mixture in pan and cook over low heat for 3 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Flip to cook other side .
- Makes 9 servings
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More