Sinigang Na Bangus
- 1 medium-sized milk fish (bangus), cut in about 4-5 slices
- 1 pack sampaloc mix
- 8 cups of water
- 2 pieces tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium size horseradish, sliced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 bundle kangkong leaves or spinach
- 1 1/2 cup string beans cut into 2 inches long
- 2 pieces green chili
- Fish Sauce to taste
- In a cooking pot, pour water, onion and tomatoes. Bring to boil.
- Add milk fish, cook and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sampaloc mix. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add green chili, horseradish and string beans . Cook for 3-5 minutes
- Add kangkong leaves or spinach and cook for another 2 minutes
- Season with fish sauce to taste.
- Serve hot.