Adobong Tilapia Recipe
- 2-3 medium-sized tilapia, slice into serving pieces
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, chopped
- 2 pieces bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon peppercorns
- 2 pieces green chili
- sugar, salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a pot, place half of garlic, onion and ginger.
- Then add tilapia and pour in water, soy sauce, vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Next, add in remaining garlic, onion, ginger, bay leaves and peppercorns.
- Let it boil using medium heat. Simmer over low heat and add green chili. Season with salt to taste if needed.
- Let it simmer until all the sauce is absorbed.
- Serve it hot and enjoy!