- 1 pc bangus, grilled and shredded
- 2 cups malunggay leaves, washed
- 1 cup kalabasa flower
- 10 pcs okra, sliced
- 1 bundle string beans, sliced into 3-inch pieces
- 2 pieces medium ampalaya, sliced
- 3 tbsps bagoong isda
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 cups water
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and add ginger, onion, and tomato.
- Simmer for a few minutes and pour bagoong isda.
- Add okra, string beans and ampalaya. Cook in medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put in the kalabasa flower and malunggay leaves, simmer for a minute.
- Lastly add the grilled fish and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More