- 1 milk fish (bangus); fried or grilled
- 1 cup string beans; cut into 2″ long
- 6 pieces okra
- 1 cup squash; cut in cubes
- 1 big ampalaya; cut in 2” rectangular lengths
- 1 onion; sliced
- 2 large tomatoes; sliced
- 1 cup jute leaves (saluyot)
- 1 root ginger; crushed
- Bagoong isda
- 3 cups water
- In a casserole, bring water to boil. Add onion, ginger, and tomatoes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Season with bagoong and continue boiling for 5 minutes. Remove the scum that rises on top of the liquid and then drop the milkfish. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add vegetables. Cook until vegetables are done. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Serve hot!
- You can use other kind of fish like tilapia or shellfish.
- You can also use or add other vegetables like sweet potato andmalunggay fruits.
Other Great Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....