- 1 pc bangus, grilled and shredded
- 2 cups malunggay leaves, cleaned
- 1 cup kalabasa flower
- 10 pcs okra, sliced
- 1 bundle string beans, sliced into 3 inch pieces
- 2 pieces medium ampalaya, sliced
- 3 tablespoons bagoong isda
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 cups water
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and add ginger, onion, and tomato.
- Simmer for a few minutes and pour bagoong isda.
- Add okra, string beans and the ampalaya. Cook in medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Put in the squash flower and malunggay leaves, simmer for a minute.
- Lastly add the grilled fish and serve.