- 4 medium-sized eggplants, cut in quarters
- 200 gms bangus, cleaned and cut into 3 serving sizes
- 6 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tsps Lea & Perins Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 medium-sized onions, sliced
- 1 cup rice washing (hugas bigas)
- 4 medium-sized ampalaya, cut in quarters
- 1 onion, sliced
- 300 gms string beans,cut in three-inch size
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsps bagoong alamang
- salt and pepper
- Broil over live charcoal until done. Set aside.
- Prepare and wash eggplants, ampalaya, tomatoes and string beans.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and saute onion, tomatoes and bagoong,
- then add Worcestershire sauce together with all vegetables.
- Add half of rice washing and cover until almost boiling.
- Blend vegetables and season with more Worcestershire sauce and pepper to taste.
- Add more liquid if necessary. Cook vegetables just until green and not mushy.
- Top with broiled bangus before serving. Serves 4.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More