- 1 Kg pork loin, cut into cubes
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 pcs long green pepper (siling pang sigang)
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- 20 oz pork blood
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a pan.
- Add the pork and sauté for about 5 mins.
- If you like it to be more tasty, you may add 1 pork or beef cube followed by a cup or two of water.
- Simmer until the water is almost gone to tenderize the meat.
- Add the pork blood and mix well. Let this simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the vinegar. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Put the long green pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot. Best with rice or putong puti.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More