- 1 cup pig intestines, cleaned, boiled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cup finely chopped chicken meat
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup vinegar ( sukang iloko)
- 1 head garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken blood, mixed in
- 1 cup water
- 1 laurel leaf
- Oregano leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes
- add the finely chopped chicken meat and the intestines; mix.
- cover and allow to cook for few minutes
- add the vinegar, salt, pepper, laurel leaf, oregano and allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
- add the chicken blood diluted in water
- allow to simmer for 10 more minutes. serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More