- 500 grams fresh Dory fillets cut into bite size cubes
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon whole black peppercorns, crushed
- ½ cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 piece siling labuyo, chopped
- 3 stalks spring onions, chopped
- ½ piece red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece green mango, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Datu Puti Fish Sauce
- Sprinkle the fish fillet with ½ teaspoon of fine salt and ¼ teaspoon of black peppercorn.
- To season the fish evenly, repeat the process on the other side of the fish fillet with the remaining salt and peppercorn.
- Add Datu Puti Vinegar, calamansi, garlic, onion, ginger and sili.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Garnish with spring onion, red and green bell pepper cubes and green mango strips.
- Finish seasoning with Datu Puti Fish Sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More