- 2 cups self –raising flour; sifted
- ½ cup packaged ground almond
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup plain yogurt (for dough)
- ¼cup warm water
- Extra butter for deep- frying
- ½cup caster sugar(confectioner’s sugar)
- Combine sifted flour and almonds in large bowl. In melted butter.
- Stir in combined yogurt and water. Mix to a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Dived dough into desired number of portions. Roll portion s into balls, then flatten with fingers.
- Melt extra butter in medium saucepan.
- Deep-fry doughnuts a few at a time for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan, and drain on absorbent paper.
- Toss hot doughnuts in caster sugar, then serve with sweet yogurt.
- To make sweet yogurt dip; Combine 1 cup yogurt and sifted icing sugar in a small bowl . Mix well.
- Doughnuts are best made close to serving time.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More