For the caramel:
- 1/8 cup white sugar on each llaneras
for the caramel:
- In medium-low heat, slowly melt the sugar in each llanera until the sugar turns into a light pale gold color.
- 12 duck egg yolks
- 1 can condensed milk (395 g)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 small llaneras
- Aluminium foil
for the custard:
- Combine all the ingredients and fold slowly until well combined.
- Pour the custard mixture over llaneras with the cooked caramel.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More