- 1/4 kilo Dulong(Silver/White fish)
- 3 tablespoons Breadcrumbs
- 1 piece Egg
- 1 piece Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Combine together all the ingredients together for the fish patty (except for cooking oil).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for the batter to come together and for easy handling.
- Portion about half a cup and form into a ball. Flatten then pan fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with steamed white rice or as a beer snack with ketchup or vinegar dipping sauce.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More