- 1½ c. of digestive biscuit (about 13 biscuits) or graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ c. packed brown sugar
- ⅓ c. butter, melted
- 4 medium sized bananas, sliced into thick diagonal pieces
- 1 can (397 gms.) of Carnation caramel or dulce de leche
- 300 mls. whipping cream
- 1 c. cream cheese
- ½ c. sugar
- Tip: It is easier to take a cheesecake out of the pan if you put the base the wrong side up.
- Line the bottom and sides of a spring form pan. Secure the paper to the pan with clips so that it doesn’t move while filling.
- The easiest way to make the crumbs is in a food processor. Add in the melted butter and sugar and give it a whizz to combine.
- Put the crumbs in the lined pan. Using the flat bottom of a measuring cup press the mixture firmly and evenly into the base.
- Arrange the bananas on top of the biscuit base.
- Spread the caramel evenly on top of the bananas.
- Whip the cream until thick, then add the cream cheese and sugar. Whip until combined, then spread on top of the caramel. Chill until firm.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More