Need a quick and easy snack that’s good for large groups, with minimal preparation in the kitchen? This recipe has a foolproof way for you to please any crowd: imagine crisp, golden corn nachos topped with creamy cheese spread and mayonnaise, some savory ground pork, tomatoes for a hint of acidity and shredded lettuce and bits of cucumber to add some crunch and refresh the palate…with nachos this good, double-dipping would not be a crime! Top them with some grated cheese to satisfy your junk food cravings—this is way better than settling for a bland bowl of supermarket chips, and this recipe can easily be adjusted to make bigger portions for a big group of friends. Make sure you get corn instead of flour nacho chips for this particular recipe, as the slightly nutty sweetness of corn is the perfect foil to all of these delicious toppings.
- ½ kl ground pork
- 1 pc. cucumber (cut into tidbits)
- 3 pcs. tomatoes ( cut into small pieces)
- 1 small pouch cheese spread (put in a small plastic for easy spreading)
- 1 small pouch mayonnaise (put in a plastic for easy spreading)
- Pack of Nachos
- 300 gms lettuce or cabbage (cut into small pieces)
- Garlic, onion, and salt
- Saute garlic, onion and ground pork, add salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a plate put some Nachos, add tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce/cabbage.
- Add sauteed ground pork.
- Spread with mayo and cheese.
- (Optional) Add some grated cheese on top.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More