- ½ Kilo Pork Tenderloin (sliced)
- 1 small can Vienna Sausage (sliced)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into quarters)
- 3 medium potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 6 pieces baby corn ( cut into quarter size)
- 1 large green bell pepper (cut into quarters)
- ½ evaporated milk
- ¼ unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 cups water (for the broth)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup water (for the thickening sauce)
- 3 tsp. flour 0r cornstarch ( for thickening sauce)
- In a sauce pan, heat up butter and saute garlic.
- Add the sliced pork tenderloin, stir for a few minutes
- Add 3 cups water and simmer until pork is cooked.
- Add potatoes, carrots, baby corn and sausages, simmer for another 3-5 minutes until all are cooked.
- Add ½ cup evaporated milk. Keep stirring.
- Then add the green bell pepper.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- To end, add the thickening agent of mixed flour and water. Keep stirring until you get the right consistency.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More