- 1 baguette
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup left over castanas, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tsps. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cheese slices/singles
- parsley for garnish
- paprika for garnish (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, celery, apple, carrots, mayonnaise, castanas, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Using a spoon, place the egg salad on the baguette and top with cheese single/ slices.
- Bake in the oven until cheese melts.
- Garnish with parsley and a little paprika if preferred then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More