- 4 eggplants, peeled and cut into 3 – inch long strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup cornstarch
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp. salt
- Sprinkle salt on eggplant strips. Drain.
- Dip eggplant strips in beaten egg, then roll on cornstarch.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- If desired, serve with ketchup.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More