- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- ground black pepper
- oil for frying
- In a pan, hot oil. Add the eggplant and fry until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- On the same pan, saute garlic and onion with a bit of oil for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and pepper to taste. Stir and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour the sauce over the fried eggplant into a serving dish and garnish with some onion rings.
- Serve with steamed or fried rice. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More