- 1 kilo ground pork
- 2 cups diced ham
- ? cup grated carrots
- 1 cup pickle relish
- ? cup raisins
- ? cup green bell pepper (minced)
- ? cup red bell pepper (minced)
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Divide into 6-8 portions and roll and wrap in aluminum foil and seal on both ends.
- Steam or bake in oven until firm cooked.
- Let cool and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled and sliced.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....