- 2 cups labanos (daikon or oriental radish), thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, thinly sliced
- ½ cup flaked smoked fish
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Mix vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until well blended. Set aside. Blanch labanos in salted boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a colander and place under cold running water for 1 minute. Drain thoroughly and set aside.
- Combine labanos, tomato, green onions and flaked smoked fish in a bowl. Add the vinegar mixture. Mix together gently.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More