- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Orange Zest
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 20 pc (large) Lumpia Wrappers
- Fruit Cocktail Syrup (for optional sauce)
- 1 tbsp Orange Extract (for optional sauce)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch (for optional sauce)
- Sugar (for optional sauce, to taste)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, ground cinnamon, grated orange zest, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Mix well.
- Wrap every 2 tablespoons of mixture in lumpia wrapper. fry until golden brown.
- Sauce: Mix fruit cocktail syrup, orange juice, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and sugar. simmer until thick.
- Makes 18-20 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Has Calcium – for strong bones and teeth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More