- 1/2 kg beef pecho
- 2 1/2 liters water
- 2 11g MAGGI Beef Broth Cubes
- 1 cup sliced talong
- 1 cup sliced sitao
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tetrabrick 250ml NESTLE All Purpose Cream
- Tenderize beef in 2 liters of water for about 3 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Add in MAGGI Beef Broth Cubes and the remaining 1/2 liter of water.
- Add in vegetables
- and simmer until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Stir in peanut butter and pour in NESTLE All Purpose Cream.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More