- 5-6 Packs(540g) Chiffon Cake
- 1 cup All-Purpose Cream (Chilled)
- 3 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Fruit Cocktail Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chocolate powdered drink ((optional))
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail(Drained very well, (reserve syrup))
- Put plastic wrap liner on desired bowl (7 cups capacity) overhanging on the sides of the bowl. Set aside.
- Slice the cake into pieces, then lay inside the bowl to cover the sides and bottom, leaving the center hollow. Reserve cake trimmings.
- Brush or sprinkle cake with fruit cocktail syrup . Set aside,
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream with marmalade or jam. Fold in nuts and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- Pour mixture into prepared bowl with cake. Press to cover entire space then flatten the surface. Cover top with remaining cake trimmings/ slices . Cover with plastic wrap and then chill overnight or freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Unmold by pulling the plastic wrap. Remove wrapper then sprinkle top and sides with chocolate powder drink . Slice and serve.Makes 12 slices.
- Plastic Wrap
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Good source of Calcium- For strong bones and teeth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More