- ½ slice Baguette (slice ½ cm thick)
- 1 ½ tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter Spread
- 4-5 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well Drained )
- Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in sugar with 3 tbsp syrup for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter and milk until well mixed.
- Heat butter in pan. Brush bread slices with milk mixture on both sides. Cook in pan until just brown on both sides.
- Top with cooked fiesta fruit cocktail.
- Makes 8 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Pastry Brush
- Sauce Pan
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spoon
Lusog notes: Has Calcium- for strong bones and teeth
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More