- 1 pc Buko (meat shredded)
- 1/2 (sweetened) cup Condensed Milk
- 3/4 to 1 cup Fresh Milk(or evaporated milk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract(optional)
- 10 pc Ice Candy Bags (1¾”x10”)
- 1 can (432 grams)Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve 3 tbsp syrup)
- Combine milk, vanilla, buko, condensed milk and fruit cocktail syrup.
- Fill each ice candy bag with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then fill with milk mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Serve.
- Makes 10 pieces
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This delicious dessert is rich in calcium, for strong bones and teeth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More