- 2 packs (200 grams each) Chocolate Wafers (or vanilla wafers)
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained and chopped)
- Line a 7” x 7” pan with foil. Cover bottom of pan with a single layer of wafers.
- Spread half of the ice cream to cover the wafers. Top evenly with chopped DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cover and freeze for about an hour. Freeze remaining ice cream.
- After an hour, spread the remaining ice cream on top of fruit then cover with remaining wafers. Freeze again until firm. Cut into serving portions and wrap in foil. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Makes 8 servings
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More