- 1 small labahita, cleaned, skinned, and deboned
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. calamansi juice oil for frying.
- Salt and pepper
- Divide the fish into six filets.
- Rub each filler with calamansi juice, salt and pepper.
- Dip in beaten eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry over low heat until crip.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More