- ½ kilo boneless white fish fillets, chopped.
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small red chili pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp. granted lime rind
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- ¼ cup peanut oil
For sweet chili sauce
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 11/2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 small red chili peppers, chopped finely.
- 1 tsp. corn flour
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 3 tsp. chopped fresh coriander
- Blend or process carrot, zucchini, onion, garlic, chili, ginger, coriander and lime rind until finely chopped.
- Add fish and sauce, Blend or process until well mixed.
- Toss level tablespoons of fish mixture in combined sifted flour and turmeric. Shape into patties. Place patties on plate and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in large frying pan Cook patties over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly brown. Remove from pan, then drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with sauce. To make sweet chili sauce; Combine vinegar, sugar and chili in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Blend corn flour with the water. Stir into vinegar mixture over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in basil and coriander.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More